Monday 9 September 2013

FREE MAKEUP CLASS

Hi guys! Nice to have you here again. The month has been full of its highs and lows, ups and downs and its so easy to forget to do what one has planned to do as a result of these hustles and bustles. September has successfully ushered in the "mber" season and before we can say "mary kay" , its the end of the year.i want to use this means to encourage everyone reading this blog to step out and do that thing that she/he has been planning to do.
Get that haircut, learn that trade, drive that idea, enhance that skill. whatever it is, do not stop because you are tired, stop when you are done. So, this brings me to my own self. i am planning a one day free makeup tutorial class for my followers, friends,blog readers and likers! Just my own little way of giving back and saying we can all do what we want to if we put our minds to it. here are things to do if you want to be a part of the class: 1. register via our facebook page or blog site by clicking on the registration form and filling it. 2.like our facebook page 3.follow me on twitter 4.join my blog you're done! venue of the class will be communicated via text messages and social media. get ready cause it will be fun. watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts on this post with me, i love to read from you!

You may also like: