Monday 6 July 2015

Picture Highlights from the Sleek Studio Skincare Relaunch Party

This event was a cool one, the neon light was epic though, as it gave almost all the pictures taken a natural filter. Bloggers, Journalists, Media, PR and Beauty people all converged at the Sleek studio on Ahmadu Bello way, to witness the relaunch of the Sleek skincare range. Dr Ebele Ugochukwu (coo) chief operating officer of SStudio Skincare, gave an insightful introduction of the brand and what it aims to achieve for Nigerian skin. Cocktails and Finger foods, mingling and networking , Entertainment and a lot more brought the event to life, a great one I must say.
I musn't forget to mention the "Goodie bag" that had the product range for trials by attendees and O' boy, will I do a review as soon as I can testify? Sure I will!


@dprecioustouch and @kikalite


Dr Ebele Ugochukwu (middle)

Dr Ebele, addressing the guests

Ebony live tv reporter

goody bags



Songstress
catalogue

2 comments:

share your thoughts on this post with me, i love to read from you!

You may also like: